With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we are here to help you plan a week of fun and love in Hopkinsville!
- Stop by one of our awesome local florists to grab a beautiful bouquet of flowers (Arsha’s House of Flowers, Creations by Tammy, Gary Morse House of Flowers, West & Witherspoon Florist/Gift Shop)
- Pick up a dozen chocolate covered strawberries (or macarons) from Joelle’s Bakery & Cafe
- Share some delicious local cuisine at an authentically Hopkinsville Restaurant (Check out the full list here!)
- Grab a pint at Hopkinsville Brewing Company’s Pal-entine’s Day event, Feb. 14th from 4-8 p.m., Or stop in on Feb. 16th for their Winter Warmer Music Series featuring Nick Haynes.
- Check out the Book Tasting with Vietnamese Cuisine at the Hopkinsville Public Library, Feb. 14th from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Bowl a strike at Southern Lanes for a romantic Thirsty Thursday night that is right up your alley, Feb. 14th @ 6 p.m.
- Take your special someone to the Sweetheart Dinner & Dance at Main Street Tavern featuring Hot Dancing, Feb. 15th @ 5 p.m.
- Head over to Taco Express Restaurante for live music featuring Caleb Lake, Feb. 15th @ 7 p.m.
- Book a special Valentine’s Getaway at Pennyrile Forest State Park Feb. 16th-17th
- Get dressed up and attend the inaugural Strawberry & Chocolate Black Tie Dinner & Silent Auction, Feb. 16th @ 6:30 p.m.
- Create something sweet together at Amanda’s Cupcake Cafe’s Valentine’s Cake Decorating Class, Feb. 16th @ 2:30 p.m.
- Have Breakfast at Tiffany’s…or watch it at least. Feb. 16th @ 4 p.m. at the Alhambra
- Show your furry four-legged friend some love and Paint Your Pet at Griffin’s Studio, Feb. 16th @ 10 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
- Catch a movie on the big screen at WK Cinemas…splurge for the large popcorn to share!
More interested in Un-Valentine’s day plans? Head over to Elements of Self Defense Kick ‘Em to the Curb Kick boxing class on Feb. 13th at 6 p.m. to celebrate the day in a different way. We won’t even tell who’s picture you bring to put on the punching bag!