Yvonne Gregory married fellow photographer Bertram Park in 1916. Gregory, Park and Marcus Adams established themselves as the “Three Photographers” and based their collective studio at 43 Dover Street in Mayfair.Their studio was initially funded by the Egyptologist George Herbert, 5th Earl of Carnarvon. Gregory and Park would collaborate on works, and Gregory would also pose for Park.
Park and Gregory published several books together including 1935’s The Beauty of the Female Form. The book arose from work they had produced for the first international photographic salon, held in Paris in 1933.
Information Source: Wikipedia.com