Andrea Guess LIVE – at Main Street Tavern
June 28 @ 8:00 pm - June 29 @ 12:00 am CDT
Join your friends at Main Street Tavern for an amazing night of music by Andrea Guess, food, and drinks! See you there!
Get to Know Andrea Guess:
– Born and raised in Brownsville, KY
– Currently living in Clarksville, TN
– Plays 7 instruments (guitar, bass, drums, piano, ukulele, banjo and mandolin)
– Opened for acts such as Billy Currington, Roni Stoneman, Jeff Bates, Danielle Peck, Bryan White, Andy Griggs, Puddle of Mud, Ted Nugent, Uncle Kracker, Twang and Round, Sawyer Fredericks and more.
– At the age of 16, signed with local independent label 1030 Records.
– Left music for college and to pursue career in radio
– After a 6 year radio career and management position, Andrea decided it was time for music again.
– Playing anything from Kitty Wells to Heart and everything in between including originals.