2910 Fort Campbell Boulevard
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Fight Cancer with Your Fork!
Learn the latest on diet and cancer prevention. Learn what science says about diet and cancer survival. Learn the many advantages of using nutrition in a cancer treatment program. Learn the best foods and beverages for fighting cancer. Learn how to create an inner environment unfriendly to cancer.
Featuring Susan Silberstein, Ph.D.
• Founder/President, Center for Advancement in Cancer Education
• Author of the books Hungry for Health and Hungrier for Health
• Nationally-recognized lecturer on nutrition and cancer prevention
• Creator of the video, Breast Cancer: The Diet Connection
• Editor of Immune Perspectives magazine
• Phi Beta Kappa, Fulbright scholar, winner of numerous awards
This FREE community event is sponsored by Juice Plus+ and BeatCancer.org For reservations, please register:
or please contact: Ann Isom at 270-889-4549 or [email protected] Please note: Members only pay $15.00 – all guests are free!