Karaoke Superstar Contest – Qualifying Rounds
December 7 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm CST
An event every week that begins at 9:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until December 28, 2019
Main Street Tavern is EXCITED to host the 4th Karaoke Superstar Contest!
• OPEN KARAOKE is 8PM-12AM.
• The CONTEST is at 9PM & QUALIFYING DATES are Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30 & Dec. 7, 14, 21, 28.
• Finals will be January 4, 2020.
• This contest is OPEN to anyone interested that has NOT previously won
• To qualify, each Contestant must be present by 9:15 & sing 2 different Songs
• You may try as many times as possible to Qualify
• Qualified Contestants are ENCOURAGED to come back each time to sing & check out the competition
• Winners of Each Qualifying Round will be decided by THE AUDIENCE
• Audience can vote as much as they want, each $1 is ONE VOTE
• Each contestant will have a Cup at the end of Qualifying Round
• People place as many dollars as they want in the Cup of the Contestant you choose
• Tavern personnel will add the money up from the contestants cup and the Contestant with the most Qualifies that week
• Each Qualifier will WIN HALF of the night’s vote money
• Finale Contestants must sing 2 songs. One song can be one of their qualifying songs. At least one song must be different from their qualifying songs.
• We will have a Crowd Favorite decided by THE AUDIENCE for $1 each as in the qualifying round
• Crowd Favorite will WIN HALF of the night’s vote money
• Winner of the Finale will be decided by Guest Judges and will WIN $500 Cash!