- This event has passed.
Tie Breaker Aquatic Center Doggie Dip
September 8, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT
Tie Breaker Aquatic Center is going to the dogs! It’s the second annual “Doggie Dip” event from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Bring your favorite pooch. It is their time to splash around at Tie Breaker. (The park is closed for the season for people, so it is Doggie Dip time.) Admission is $5.00 to let your favorite canine have an afternoon of waterpark fun. No owners in the pool, just the dogs! For more information and rules about Tie Breaker’s year-end Doggie Dip, visit www.tiebreakerpark.com, or follow Tie Breaker on Facebook.
Here are some rules and other information:
• Waiver must be completed at the gate prior to admission.
• Dogs only allowed in the pool.
• Humans may enter up to ankle depth, only for emergency.
• Slides are closed for the day.
• Rubber inner tubes not allowed in the pool.
• Canine life jackets provided by owners only at own risk.
• No inflatable rafts or toys allowed.
• Aggressive dogs not controlled by owners will be asked to leave.
• Dogs to be on leash entering and exiting water park.
• Please pick up after your dog – Mutt Mitts provided upon request.