Looking for the best way to fit ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS into the month of December?!? Check out our guide to must do activities in December!
- Pick out a real live Christmas tree from SuperLawn and Garden Center
- Grab a delicious cup of hot chocolate from the Corner Coffeehouse
- Decorate a Christmas tree cake at Amanda’s Cupcake Café (Dec. 9th & 16th)
- Decorate Cookies for Santa (Dec. 22nd) or build a gingerbread house (Dec. 8 & 15) @ Joelle’s Bakery & Café
- Pick out a Christmas book at Books on Main
- Attend a Christmas Bazaar (So many to choose from…check out our event calendar for the full list!)
- Have a photo shoot with Santa at Southern Exposure Photography
- Check out a Christmas movie or show at the historic Alhambra Theatre (So many to choose from!)
- Paint an ornament at Griffin’s Studio (Dec. 7th and 8th)
- Purchase a 2018 Kiwanis ornament to adorn your tree- it features the Fraternal Order of Police Monument
- Be transported to a winter wonderland at Christian County Festival of Trees at the War Memorial Building (Dec. 7-9th)
- Remember to shop local at one of the many unique stores we have in Hoptown
- Warm up with some Christmas *Spirits* at Casey Jones Distillery Jammin’ at the Jones with Roux and the Willing (Dec. 7th)
- Santa Visits Pennyrile Forest State Park– (Dec. 8th)
Get ready for the Downtown Hopkinsville community celebration on December 8th
Festival of Trees @ War Memorial Building – 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Christmas Market @ Founders Square – 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
Paint a Christmas Ornament @ Griffin’s Studio 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Mini Polar Express @ Woody Winfree Fire Station Museum – 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Read around the Christmas Tree @ Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library – 1-3 p.m.
Skatin’ on the Square @ Founders Square – 12:00-10:00 p.m.
Hopkinsville Christmas Parade @ Downtown Hopkinsville – 5:00 p.m.
Tree Lighting @ Founders Square 6:30 p.m.
Polar Express Movie @ Alhambra Theatre – 7:00 p.m.
Holiday Lights Tour @ meet in Library parking lot to board the bus – 6:30 p.m.
We hope your holiday season is filled with magical memories made in Hopkinsville & Christian County!