Join the Brick Oven Grill & Deli and have Breakfast with Santa! Be sure to bring your Christmas list! And you’ll be able to take photos with Santa too!
Join the United Way of Pennyrile as they kick off their 2019 Fundraising Campaign! Welcome to United Way of the Pennyrile: What’s raised here stays here!
Doors open at 7:00 am.
Come on out to H&R Agri-Power’s Combine Support Clinic! The event will be held on Thursday, August 1st, at The Bruce (located at 303 Conference Center Dr.)
> Registration at 7:30 am.
> Breakfast at 8:00 am, with clinic to follow.
> Valuable Tips & Info!
> Case IH Reps On-Hand!
> Door Prizes!
> PLUS MUCH MORE!!!
Please RSVP by Monday, July 29th to 270-886-3918.
Celebrate Father’s Day weekend with a campout at Christian Way! Farm activities will continue on in to the night once campers check in beginning at 6 PM on June 14. Play unlimited mini golf, have a night tricycle race, grind corn and feed the animals their dinner, try our scavenger hunt, make new friends, have a friendly game of one-on-one, and, extra special on this night only, experience taking your child camping out in the country.
We’ll have fire pits available for roasting hot dogs, and your camping admission includes unlimited marshmallows for making yummy s’mores beside the campfire. On Saturday morning, we’ll fry up some pancakes & sausage for a good breakfast out in the open air.
While we’re celebrating Dad this weekend, the Christian Way Campout will be fun for the whole family!
- Farm admission & access to all farm activities. Click to learn more about the farm.
- Mini Golf admission. Click to learn more about mini golf.
- Extended hours
- Dedicated camping area
- Saturday breakfast of pancakes, sausage, milk, juice and coffee.
What you should bring:
- Tent or camper (no hook-ups)
- Sleeping bag(s)
- Anything you may need for an overnight stay
- Your favorite s’mores fixins
- Your favorite yard games or even board games to play at the lighted picnic areas.
What you should not bring:
- Your family pets.
- Equipment requiring electricity. (These are primitive campsites)
- Generators–this will be a night of quiet camping.
- Loud electronic devices. Enjoy the sounds of the outdoors!
- Alcoholic beverages.
What it costs:
- Two person price: $60
- Four person price: $90
- Additional $12.50/person ages 2+
- Season pass holders will receive a $5 discount on their Christian Way Campout price. (Contact us for direct purchase to receive the discount)
- Additional food & beverages will be available for purchase in the Christian Way Cafe. The menu is listed on the website. The Country Store also offers toys, gifts, apparel and more for purchase.
Friday, June 14 camper check-in will begin at 6 PM. Lights out will be at 11 PM. Saturday camper check-out time is 10 AM.
(In the event of inclement weather, an alternate date will be chosen and refunds issued (camping fees only) for those unable to attend the alternate date.)
Please contact Christian Way Farm at 270-269-2434 with any additional questions.
Join the Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library for an interactive nutrition and cooking class series led by Norma from the Extension Office. Week 1 will focus on breakfast, and the meal being prepared will be Breakfast Burritos. Limited spots are available, so be sure to reserve your spot at the library front desk today!
The class is free, but registration is required due to limited supplies. PLEASE NOTE marking this event as “Going” on Facebook does not constitute signing up. Sign-ups MUST take place at the library front desk.
For more information, please call the Library at 270-887-4262 .
Join First Baptist Church in Hopkinsville, for their annual Kick off Pancake Breakfast to raise money for the fight against cancer. $5.00 donation per person
Ring in the New Year at our fabulous New Year’s Eve Celebration! One night package will include: one night lodging in one of our lodge rooms, dinner for two, dance with entertainment, hors d’oeuvres, party favors, and buffet breakfast for two. Buy a second night with your New Year’s Eve package for half price. Dinner and dance tickets only also available. Also, enjoy our First Day hike on New Year’s Day!
- One Night’s Lodging
- Prime Rib Buffet Dinner for Two (5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
- Live Entertainment by Barry Russell & Southern Bullets
- Buffet Breakfast 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. on January 1, 2019.
Dinner & Dance Only tickets $75/couple
The Corner Coffeehouse will be open late for the annual downtown Christmas Parade. Stop by, grab a latte or hot chocolate and a holiday cookie, and get warm!
Join the United Way Campaign Cabinet for the 2018 Campaign Kickoff Breakfast at the Christian County Senior Center at 7:30 am September 13. We will premier the 2018 Campaign Video and the theme “Dynamic Duos: United Way and You.”
2nd Saturday Breakfast from 8 AM to 10:30 AM. All you can eat for $7.00. Menu: Eggs, Biscuit & Gravy, Bacon, Sausage, Ham, Baked Apples, Hash Brown Rounds, Milk, Coffee. Proceeds go to help fund the K9 program at the Christian County Sheriff’s Office.