It’s Bunco week!
We are so excited for this annual weekend of fabulous fun — and we know you are too!
Here are some helpful tips for event check-in:
*Remember to have you game face on… and be ready to toss like a boss!
*Be sure to pick up your Bunco goodie bags… since they have all the best Hoptown swag and souvenirs!
* And grab your official Kentucky Bunco Bash name tag… you’ll be able to customize your credential with the number of years you’ve played here!
And for the “cherry-on-top” of this fabulous experience – everyone who attends can jump into our Photo Booth and snap a pic… and have this awesome FREE custom souvenir sent right to you!
*2:00-5:00 pm – Vendor set-up
*5:00 pm – Check-in on Friday afternoon, at the Wyndham Garden Inn (same hotel – just a new name! 2910 Fort Campbell Boulevard)
* 5:00-8:00 pm – FREE play Bunco night will be on Friday from
* 8:00 pm- karaoke in the Bourbon’s Bar and Grill Lounge inside Wyndham Garden Inn
*Doors will be judged Saturday morning
* Costume contest featuring best 20’s costume- judged Saturday morning! (come downstairs ready to show off your costume)
*8:00-9:00 am – Vendor set-up
* 9:00 am Saturday morning!
*The bar will open at 10:00 am Saturday morning (no alcoholic beverages can be brought in the playing area that were not purchased at the bar)
*There will be a 2 hour lunch break on Saturday (soup and salad lunch available for purchase at Bourbon’s Bar and Grill Lounge), so venture out and check out some local shops! (check out the Shop Local rack card in your bags)
*5:00-6:00 pm Game play concludes. Check out one of our many delicious local eateries for dinner J
9:00am Dice start rolling
*There will be a buffet lunch on Sunday
3:00pm – Games play concludes & winners announced
If you have any questions prior to arriving for Friday registration/check-in, please call the Visit Hopkinsville office at 270-887-2300.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
-Your Friends at the Pink Ribbon Network & Visit Hopkinsville