Downtown Hopkinsville will be full of holiday cheer all day on December 8th – we’ll see you at all of these fabulous events!
- 10am – 2pm: Christmas Market on the Square, Founders Square
- 11am – 1pm: Mini Pennyrile Polar Express, Woody Winfree Fire-Transportation Museum
- 12pm – 4:30pm: Skating on the Square, Founders Square (additional days/times)
- 1pm – 3pm: Read around the Christmas Tree, Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library
- 5:15 – 6:45pm: HES Christmas Parade, Main Street
- 7pm: The Polar Express movie, Alhambra Theatre
- 7pm – 10pm: Skating on the Square, Founders Square (additional days/times)