Valentine’s Day is right around the corner – check out these sweet ways to show your love in Hoptown!
1. Send a gorgeous bouquet of flowers to your love from one of our talented local florists! (Arsha’s House of Flowers, Creations by Tammy, Ruffled Willow, and West & Witherspoon Florist)
2. Enjoy a tasty Valentine’s Day treat from a local bakery! (Joelle’s Bakery & Café)
3. Share a delicious meal with your sweetheart at a Hopkinsville Restaurant! (Check out the full list here!)
4. Take a hand in hand stroll on the Hopkinsville Greenway Rail Trail!
5. Listen to some lovely tunes by Clay Page, a 2019 American Idol contestant, at Hopkinsville Brewing Company on February 2nd and SOKY’s Got Talent 2018 winner Justin Cole on February 6th!
6. Attend the Galentine Floral Design Event with your girlfriends presented by Ruffled Willow and She Shed Crafting Shop on February 5th!
7. Order a Valentine’s Brushes & Bae Lovers Box from Different Strokes to include a paint setup and cheesecake for 2!
8. Learn how to make your Valentine’s Day cards shine with local artist Makenzie Russell at the Alhambra Theatre on February 9th!
9. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a little painting at Griffin’s Studio on February 13th!
10. Solve a murder mystery at Valor Hall Conference & Event Center with your significant other on February 13th!
11. Take in a live performance by Jason Montgomery at the Love & Laughs Event on February 13th at The Rustic Event Center!
12. Enjoy brunch and Dirty Dancing at the Alhambra Theatre on February 14th!
13. Roll a strike with your loved ones at Southern Lanes Hopkinsville!
14. Catch a movie on the big screen and enjoy a large popcorn at WK Cinemas!
15. Help your love show off their love of Hoptown with some swag from the Visit Hopkinsville gift shop!