Come celebrate a campout weekend at Christian Way! Farm activities will continue on into the night once campers check in beginning at 6 PM on Friday, September 4th. Play unlimited mini golf, have a night tricycle race, grind corn and feed the animals their dinner, try our scavenger hunt, make new friends, have a friendly game of one-on-one, and, extra special on this night only, experience taking your child camping out in the country.
We’ll have fire pits available for roasting hot dogs, and your camping admission includes unlimited marshmallows for making yummy s’mores beside the campfire. On Saturday morning, we’ll fry up some pancakes & sausage for a good breakfast out in the open air. Stay all day Saturday & play, and camp again Sunday if you wish! Find out more about the Christian Way Campout.
• Farm admission & access to all farm activities. Click to learn more about the farm.
• Mini Golf admission. Click to learn more about mini golf.
• Extended hours
• Dedicated camping area
• Saturday breakfast of pancakes, sausage, milk, juice and coffee. Click to see the full Christian Way Cafe menu.
What you should bring:
• Tent or camper (no hook-ups)
• Sleeping bag(s)
•Anything you may need for an overnight stay
•Your favorite s’mores fixin’s
•Your favorite yard games or even board games to play at the lighted picnic areas.
What you should not bring:
• Family pets
• Equipment requiring electricity. (These are primitive campsites)
• Generators–this will be a night of quiet camping.
• Loud electronic devices. Enjoy the sounds of the outdoors!
• Alcoholic beverages
What it costs:
• Stay tuned for updated pricing!
• Additional food & beverages will be available for purchase in the Christian Way Cafe. The Country Store also offers toys, gifts, apparel and more for purchase.
Friday, September 4th camper check-in will begin at 6 PM. Lights out will be at 11 PM. Wake up Saturday morning to a breakfast cooked by Janie & Milt, then stay and enjoy the outdoors and play on the farm all day. Sunday camper check-out time is 10 AM.
(In the event of inclement weather, an alternate date will be chosen and refunds issued (camping fees only) for those unable to attend the alternate date.)
Please contact Christian Way Farm at 270-269-2434 with any additional questions.
Event subject to change – please refer to christianwayfarm.com for updated information.