October 22, 2022
830 E. 21st Street Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Come Shop , Eat, & Enjoy Some Good Company !
If anyone is interested, please message us on Venus Salon FB Messenger
Join us for a fun day of golf, earn amazing prizes and support Joy Closet!
The ASYMCA of Fort Campbell is EXCITED to let you know that a date has been set for the much-anticipated FALL FESTIVAL!
This fundraising event will be held on Saturday, October 1st, 2022, from 10am – 3pm at the Valor Hall Conference and Event Center in Oak Grove. We are expecting food trucks, booth vendors, classic cars, mega bounce house and more at this event. The Fall Festival is open to all who want to enjoy a day of togetherness as we welcome the cooler weather, enjoy delicious treats, and engage in some pumpkin-spiced adventures!
We are inviting YOU to participate in this amazing event. How can you be involved? Well, glad you asked!
– Sign up as a BOOTH VENDOR, FOOD TRUCK, or to show off your pride and joy in the CAR SHOW!
– You can donate an item(s) for the PRIZE DRAWING – these items will be raffled to participants who purchase raffle tickets.
-You can become an EVENT SPONSOR! Sponsorship packages are a great way to put your brand behind the cause, making yourself visible to all attendees at the event. Sponsor packages are available from $150-$5000+.
– Be a DEDICATED DONOR, taking action to financially support those who serve us everyday and allowing us to further eliminate barriers to educational programming, childcare and food resources for junior enlisted families.
– Be a VOLUNTEER – donate a few hours of your valuable time and help us execute an amazing event (#cooltshirt!)
– SPREAD THE WORD! The more the merrier! Let your friends know what were up to! Tell your favorite food truck and make sure they are there! Tell your one friend who make those cool things to get a booth!
– ATTEND! Come hang out with us for the afternoon – eat great food, meet new people, and enjoy the last days of summer with us!
Are you ready to buy your tickets or register to participate? Click Here: https://fortcampbell.asymca.org/ASYMCAFallFestival
The Christian County Literacy Council is hosting its second Spelling Bee on Tuesday, September 27 at the Alhambra Theatre! Students in grades 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12 will compete for prizes! The event is open to the public and FREE to attend! All students in Christian County public, private, and homeschools are invited to register. Registration information will become available on the Christian County Literacy Council Facebook Page soon.
Tuesday July 12th, 2022 from 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday July 13th, 2022 from 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday July 14th, 2022 from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Save our summer and become a community partner!
For more information on becoming a community partner
Dial: (888) 684-9296
WKRBC is the sole Supplier or blood and blood products to six western KY hospitals and 3 Air Ambulances!
* Lunch will be served between 11 am to 1 pm!
*Drawings for prizes will take place every hour each day
This summer on July 10, 2022, Hopkinsville’s YMCA Gallop for Good event will be held at the Oak Grove Racing Gaming Hotel exploring community members, and “jockeys” that will race around a track on stick ponies.
The event will take place from 1:30 p.m. until 6 p.m. located at 777 Winners Way, in Oak Grove.
Prizes will be awarded to the jockeys for most money raised, best decorated pony, and race winners of the evening.
Individual tickets for this event can be purchased online or at the door for $10 per person. Tickets will also be on sale for $100 to tables of 10. Each ticket purchase will include a small meal.
4th annual fundraising event benefiting our Annual Campaign.
Tickets $10 per individual
Tables of 10 available $100
June 1 through July 9
1. Visit the library to register for summer reading. You can also register using the Google form link on our website, https://hccpl.org/summer-reading/.
2. Register each person in your family.
3. Pick up a reading log for each person or download your own reading log from the website, https://hccpl.org/summer-reading/.
4. Log reading hours/activities on your sheet. Bring your log in at each prize level to pick up your prize and your raffle tickets. The last day to turn in the reading log is July 8, 2022 by 6:00 pm.
5. Have fun reading and earning rewards this summer!
Pre-readers- Ages 0-5 (not yet in kindergarten) Log the number of books read and early literacy activities completed to earn rewards.
Kids,Tweens, and Teens – 5-18 Earn a reward for each goal reached. Earn raffle tickets to enter for the big prizes.
Adults – 18+ Earn a reward for each goal reached. Earn raffle tickets to enter for the big prizes. (High school students who are 18 may choose which age division they want to participate in, but cannot ear prizes in both divisions and may not switch between the two divisions.)
All raffle prizes must be picked up no later than July 23rd. Any raffle prizes left after that date will be redrawn and given to the next person.
Summer reading is sponsored by Planters Bank.
Special thanks to our generous sponsors for raffle prizes.
If you have any other questions please call Jane at 270-887-4262 ext. 116 or email [email protected]
This coming Saturday…
Time to get registered for Jeffers Bend Environmental Center Take Kids Fishing
Grab your fishing gear and join us at 9:00 a.m. until noon, May 28th…
Copyright ©2023 Hopkinsville-Christian County Convention & Visitors Bureau