June 1 through July 9
1. Visit the library to register for summer reading. You can also register using the Google form link on our website, https://hccpl.org/summer-reading/.
2. Register each person in your family.
3. Pick up a reading log for each person or download your own reading log from the website, https://hccpl.org/summer-reading/.
4. Log reading hours/activities on your sheet. Bring your log in at each prize level to pick up your prize and your raffle tickets. The last day to turn in the reading log is July 8, 2022 by 6:00 pm.
5. Have fun reading and earning rewards this summer!
Pre-readers- Ages 0-5 (not yet in kindergarten) Log the number of books read and early literacy activities completed to earn rewards.
Kids,Tweens, and Teens – 5-18 Earn a reward for each goal reached. Earn raffle tickets to enter for the big prizes.
Adults – 18+ Earn a reward for each goal reached. Earn raffle tickets to enter for the big prizes. (High school students who are 18 may choose which age division they want to participate in, but cannot ear prizes in both divisions and may not switch between the two divisions.)
All raffle prizes must be picked up no later than July 23rd. Any raffle prizes left after that date will be redrawn and given to the next person.
Summer reading is sponsored by Planters Bank.
Special thanks to our generous sponsors for raffle prizes.
If you have any other questions please call Jane at 270-887-4262 ext. 116 or email [email protected]