Tie Breaker Family Aquatic Center has the paw-fect event for your furry friends! You and your pal(s) are invited to the annual “Doggie Dip” on Saturday, September 7, from 10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m. Little Dogs (under 25 lbs) take the water from 10:00 am-noon, and Big Dogs (25 lbs+) swim from noon-2:00 pm.
Bring your favorite pooch–it’s their time to splash around at Tie Breaker! (The park is closed for the season for people, so it’s Doggie Dip time.) Admission is $5.00 to let your favorite canine have an afternoon of waterpark fun. No owners in the pool, just the dogs!
Here are some rules and other information on the event:
• Waiver must be completed at the gate prior to admission.
• Dogs only allowed in the pool.
• Humans may enter up to ankle depth, only for emergency.
• Slides are closed for the day.
• Rubber inner tubes not allowed in the pool.
• Canine life jackets provided by owners only at own risk.
• No inflatable rafts or toys allowed.
• Aggressive dogs not controlled by owners will be asked to leave.
• Dogs to be on leash entering and exiting water park.
• Please pick up after your dog – Mutt Mitts provided upon request.
For more information, visit tiebreakerpark.com, or follow Tie Breaker Family Aquatic Center on Facebook.