Corner of E. 9th & S. Campbell Streets, Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Virginia Park is a 2 acre, historic park, bequeathed to the City by the late John C. Latham in 1909, in honor of his mother. Originally designed by the landscape architectural firm of Frederick Law Olmstead, who also designed New York City’s Central Park and many of the parks in Louisville, Kentucky. Virginia Park currently includes the original band stand, sidewalks, park benches, and picnic tables. ADA accessible with no parking.