Valentine’s Day is right around the corner – check out these sweet ways to show your love in Hoptown!
1. Pick up a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for your love from one of our incredibly talented local florists! (Arsha’s House of Flowers, Creations by Tammy, Ruffled Willow, and West & Witherspoon Florist)
2. Indulge yourself in Valentine’s themed baked goods from a local bakery! (Amanda’s Cupcake Cafe & Joelle’s Bakery & Cafe)
3. Share some delicious local cuisine at a Hopkinsville Restaurant! (Check out the full list here!)
4. Decorate your very own Valentine’s cookies at the Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library on February 12th!
5. Take your SweetArt to the Hopkinsville Art Guild Gallery on February 7th to enjoy an evening of live music, food and drinks!
6. Grab a date to watch the Women’s Flat Track Roller Derby on February 8th at The Bruce
7. Dress up and dance the night away at the Relay for Life 2020 Sweetheart Ball on February 8th at The Bruce
8. Enjoy a night of mystery with Best Laid Plans, an interactive Murder Mystery Dinner, at Valor Hall Conference and Event Center on February 8th!
9. Watch a classic movie at the Alhambra Theatre (Check out the full list here!)
10. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other and create a special painting at Griffin’s Studio on February 13th
11. Catch a movie on the big screen and dive into some buttery popcorn at WK Cinemas!
12. Strike out with your loved ones at Southern Lanes Hopkinsville
13. Listen to some lovely tunes at Main Street Tavern (February 7th & 14th), Taco Express Restaurante (February 8th & 14th), Hopkinsville Brewing Company (February 8th) and Travis LeDoyt:America’s Best Young Elvis at the Alhambra Theatre (February 14th)
14. Buy your admirer some Hopkinsville swag from the Visit Hopkinsville gift shop!